Spraker Wealth Management
TOP RIA FIRM
Category $100M-$300M Assets Under Management By Financial Advisor Magazine, July 2015
FEE-ONLY FLORIDA ADVISORY FIRMS
Spraker Wealth Management is an independent, fee-only SEC Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm with over $130 Million in assets under management (AUM). We specialize in providing individuals and families with superior, holistic financial planning and comprehensive wealth management services. Our combined expertise is derived from over 60 years of study and experience in business management, retirement planning, wealth management, investment research, and client services. As a team of highly educated, independent fiduciary professionals, we have no products to sell, no brokerage sales quotas to fulfill, no prizes to win, and no commissions to generate from our recommendations. We are motivated solely to fulfill our clients’ personal financial goals and interests, and to address their concerns and fears with timely and personalized communication.
As financial advisors, who have earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation, our vision is to provide individuals and families with superior wealth management services. The hallmark of our firm is providing consistent portfolio returns with a focus on downside protection while offering a unique personal and consultative style of ongoing communication with each and every client.
From the front desk to the back office, we’ve created a positive, cheerful and relaxing environment that exudes our absolute service commitment to each and every client, including assisting those individuals and families on an hourly consultative basis who do not meet the minimum portfolio management requirements.
- Honesty, integrity, confidentiality, objectivity, forthrightness
- Professionalism, dependability, lifelong learning, stewardship
- Dedicated, client-centered service
- Relationship-building with clients and the community
- Frequent communication, guidance and counsel
Typical Wealth Management Client
- Has over $1M of readily investible assets, however, we accept portfolios of $600,000 or less for a minimum fee
- Seeks and appreciates a long-term, mutually respectful advisory relationship
- Desires a consistent level of regular and timely personal communication with a team of experts